KAITEKI-KAI Silver Toothpick "Fuji"
※Golden Toothpick “Fuji” is shown on the left picture, The right picture is Silver Toothpick “Fuji”
“Silver toothpick Fuji” was made by the inspiration of “Diamond Fuji”
KAITEKI-KAI “Silver’s toothpick Fuji” is made of Silver (SL925), attached with a glorious diamond.
The case’s fabrics is made from Fujiyoshida City, a famous place to produce textiles during ancient times in Japan.
This personal toothpick can be an accessory to be carry around like a jewelry.
As a charming part of “Country of Fuji, Yamanashi” and the importance of resources. We are please to present you this toothpick.
MADE IN JAPAN
Retail Price / 15,000 yen (tax excluded)
Size / Approx 6.6cm
Weight / Approx 2.2gm
Material / Sterling Silver (SL925), Diamond
The exclusive wooden portable case is made with the cooperation of “Fiber textile limited company” from Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi, JAPAN which is known as the leading high-end silk fabric producing area throughout the country.
Color is available in RED or BLACK.
Length：7.5cm Overall Width：2.0cm Material：Polyester, acetate, decorative system, cupra
- Each textile case pattern is different and exclusive case individually in the world.
The position of the pattern is random.
- Kept and Stored in paulownia box.
- Pure silver might change color naturally, please wipe it with a soft cloth. If the color is change to dark black color, please use baking soda, silver polisher to clean it back to its original shiny silver.
- Please be extra careful with the sharp tip while using it.
- Keep off reach of children.
- The fabric is very delicate, please take extra caution when handling with water.
HOW TO CARE
- Wipe with a soft cloth whenever it gets dirty.
- Washable, but make sure you dry it completely after washing.